Wiikend hacks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very friendly homebrew help site for the wii. Forum used in sync with Wiikendhacks.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost 3 months

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

Almost 3 months Empty
PostSubject: Almost 3 months   Almost 3 months EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Wiikendhacks.com has almost been running for 3 months now, and i have enjoyed everyday of it, and now we have a forum for extra help too! In my opinion i think its the most popular up and coming wii homebrew site out there. I put a lot of hardwork into the site and I always find a way to make sure that everybody gets the help they need. Any help that anyone can do would be VERY much appreciated, seeing as though time seems to be short every now and then and so does money for site costs. I just want to say thanks for using Wiikend hacks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
fredfinkle
Contributor
Contributor
fredfinkle

Almost 3 months Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 months   Almost 3 months EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 pm

I am on yahoo answers every now and then I always direct people back to your site when asking about hacking their wii's.
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

Almost 3 months Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 months   Almost 3 months EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:32 pm

thanks man! yeah, there are alot of people that search yahoo answers for many different things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
byngo

Almost 3 months Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 months   Almost 3 months EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:54 am

Doing a great job Ryan, you've already helped me loads.

Is there a link to your main site from this forum, if so I can't find it. It'd be useful I think.

It would be nice to know which guides 'overlap'. Some of your packs contain installers that exist separately. As a noob I don't know if it matters if you install something twice, maybe a different version of the same thing.

Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
chrizhero
chrizhero

Almost 3 months Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 months   Almost 3 months EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 pm

This website has been helping me all the way too!! And in only three months it is like the best website i have ever used for homebrewing. GOOD JOB Ryan Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost 3 months Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 months   Almost 3 months Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost 3 months
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiikend hacks Forum :: Home :: News-
Jump to: