Wiikend hacks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very friendly homebrew help site for the wii. Forum used in sync with Wiikendhacks.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USB loader problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jes.2xu

USB loader problems Empty
PostSubject: USB loader problems   USB loader problems EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:00 am

Hi all quick thanks to the many people that helped with my other problems haha! Smile
sorry for starting a new thread on this but I have been looking for 3 days without finding any answers!

I have updated my wii from 3.1E to 4.1E
have Cios 222 and 249

I have tried USB loader GX r833, r700, r756 and configurable USB loader (I did delete the config etc files after each)
I am using a forwarder on GX
I get the same problem with all of them
I have messed around with the settings (002 fix on off anti, ISO 222 or 249 etc)

They work wonderfully I can download the games to the HDD fine and start them as well. Problem is they ALL freeze between start up and around 4mins in. Some times it is in the title screen some times in game play quite often in the middle of a cut scene.
The back ground music will normally drop out just before it freezes. (music will stop but still have sound effects)
also very strange is that if I play the same game after it freezes it will normaly hold on for 30 secs longer than the time before.

Any suggestions GREATLY appreciated!
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: USB loader problems   USB loader problems EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 pm

im sorry, but it may be possible that your hdd isn't fully compatible with the loader.
have you downloaded the latest loader?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
jes.2xu

PostSubject: Re: USB loader problems   USB loader problems EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:16 am

Thanks Ryan,
Yeah I have R983 its the newest I could find a few days ago
I kinda had a feeling that it may have been that.
I have it up and running for the most part now. Swapped a WD SATA to a WD notebook and it works much better now. . . . . still cant get 007 quantum of solace to work tho . . . . freezes on the first Nintendo screen every time:S

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: USB loader problems   USB loader problems EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 pm

okay sweet.

yeah, some games just have issues as of now. my advice for playing quantum of solace is maybe just burning it to a disc if that is possible for you. you wouldnt be missing out if you did because QOS online multiplayer is an absolute blast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jes.2xu

PostSubject: Re: USB loader problems   USB loader problems EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 am

haha yeah good point.

So will i be able to use the "extract ISO" function of the WBFS manager to take the game off the HDD and rip it from there? I dont have a wireless conection for the wii so I cant do it over there.
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: USB loader problems   USB loader problems EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 pm

yeah you should be able to do that, make sure though, that the size of the iso is somewhere around 4.37GB.
that is one way to make sure the iso is in correct format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USB loader problems   USB loader problems Empty

Back to top Go down

USB loader problems
Page 1 of 1