Wiikend hacks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very friendly homebrew help site for the wii. Forum used in sync with Wiikendhacks.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Wii settings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sinthecrimson

Lost Wii settings Empty
PostSubject: Lost Wii settings   Lost Wii settings EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:12 am

My friend accidently upgraded my wii to 4.1U and it's semi bricked, so I can't access the settings. How can I solve this issue? I heard of this file, wii-ntsc-systemmenu-v289, but I don't know if I should install it with the current wii version. I know about upgrading the wii again but is there another way besides this? Or will this file work on the current wii version I have?
Back to top Go down
fredfinkle
Contributor
Contributor
fredfinkle

Lost Wii settings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Wii settings   Lost Wii settings EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Well first your friend will learn to install a preloader next time, and second how does somebody accidently update their wii, I mean you need to click on the screen to update it.
From what I understand there is software out there for semi bricked wii's trying googling it and good luck.
Back to top Go down

Lost Wii settings
Page 1 of 1