Wiikend hacks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very friendly homebrew help site for the wii. Forum used in sync with Wiikendhacks.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what do you think about the Forum?

Go down 
+6
haznpapo
shox3
a_sika
fredfinkle
mybigleftnut90
l2yan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

So what do you think about the Forum? Empty
PostSubject: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm hoping that everyone will like it and use it often Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
mybigleftnut90
Contributor
Contributor
mybigleftnut90

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:31 pm

this forum is going to be freaking sweet, hopefully i can learn new stuff of this forum, and thanks a lot for making this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mybigleftnut90
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:55 pm

thanks dude!
yeah, as long as you stick around Wiikend hacks, as well as this forum, you will definitely learn everything you need to know.
Back to top Go down
fredfinkle
Contributor
Contributor
fredfinkle

PostSubject: Thanks for a job well done   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:59 pm

I hacked my wii months ago and been researching sites that offer info on hacked wii's, and this has been the best one by far. Congratulations on a job well done, I can't wait to see what the future will bring.
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 pm

fredfinkle wrote:
Congratulations on a job well done, I can't wait to see what the future will bring.

thanks dude! i couldn't be happier with the way Wiikend hacks has been doing. I will definitely be supplying the best info on wii homebrew that i can for as long as i can see.
Back to top Go down
a_sika

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:25 am

Smile

i think the forum is fantastic idea ... specially for a person like l2yan ,,,, he has a very nice simple way of explaining things and he is very supportive ....

maybe i jsut have a concern regarding the color themes ... the dark blue is eye stressing .... Shocked

but overall ....... you are fantastic l2yan ... santa

good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
shox3
shox3

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:45 am

I'm a fan. It's been hard finding good help in regards to hacking the wii, so I'm pretty happy to have found this forum and I hope it lasts a long time and grows well.
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 pm

thanks guys! i'm really glad you like everything, i try to make sure everyone is happy too lol
Back to top Go down
haznpapo

PostSubject: Awesome Page   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 pm

This Page Is Freakin Sweet
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:29 pm

haznpapo wrote:
This Page Is Freakin Sweet
lol thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
n14

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:04 pm

hi Ryan great to see you ve got a forum going !! no doubt iam gonna be a regular on here !!!
In fact i need your help big time at the moment

lol
Paul
Back to top Go down
chrizhero
chrizhero

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Well forum is great!!!!! just like the main wiikendhacks page. i will be using this forum and telling my friends about it. afro
Back to top Go down
koffie

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Nice - hope it gets as good as the site itself (which is superb)
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:18 pm

thanks everyone, i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
restricted

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 pm

I like this forum. (discussions and background color even Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about the Forum?   So what do you think about the Forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what do you think about the Forum?
Page 1 of 1