Very friendly homebrew help site for the wii. Forum used in sync with Wiikendhacks.com

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My thoughts on wiikend hacks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mybigleftnut90
Contributor
Contributor
mybigleftnut90

My thoughts on wiikend hacks. Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on wiikend hacks.   My thoughts on wiikend hacks. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:41 pm

What can i say about wiikend hacks that everyone else isn't already thinking about? best freaking website ever. because of this site i finally hacked my wii and i don't need to pay for games ever again( saved me a lot of money in this tough economy). the site opened the door to new possibilities, and i'm learning things about the wii that i would never have thought to do if it wasn't for this site. so i just wanted to thank ryan for making this wevsite and for helping me out whenever i had a question, and without a doubt i'm going to recommend this website to all my friends. and this new forum is F-Ing awesome too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mybigleftnut90
-PuNN-

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on wiikend hacks.   My thoughts on wiikend hacks. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 pm

I agree 100%

This site has helped me so much. My Wii is now fully pimped thanks to l2yan.
Back to top Go down
chrizhero
chrizhero

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on wiikend hacks.   My thoughts on wiikend hacks. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 am

This site is totally awesome!!! I would have never started hacking my wii if it wasnt for this site. I have done almost all the hacks on the site, and i needed alot of help lol. lol! Almost Everyday i would be sending Ryan emails on questions, or if i got stuck on something. And i would just like to thank Ryan for helping and answering all my questions. This site is the best!! king
Back to top Go down
mybigleftnut90
Contributor
Contributor
mybigleftnut90

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on wiikend hacks.   My thoughts on wiikend hacks. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:06 pm

chrizhero wrote:
This site is totally awesome!!! I would have never started hacking my wii if it wasnt for this site. I have done almost all the hacks on the site, and i needed alot of help lol. lol! Almost Everyday i would be sending Ryan emails on questions, or if i got stuck on something. And i would just like to thank Ryan for helping and answering all my questions. This site is the best!! king

Glad you agree with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mybigleftnut90
fredfinkle
Contributor
Contributor
fredfinkle

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on wiikend hacks.   My thoughts on wiikend hacks. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:48 pm

I will be honest with you I hacked my wii before this site came along but I like answering questions on yahoo answers and I check out the links people offer to hack wii's I wasn't too impressed with what I found then one day I saw a link to this site and I haven't looked back. This site has been by far the best all around wii hack site around, its user friendly . On this site I have updated my wii to 4.0 updated my back up launcher twice and installed a preloader, plus I hacked my sisters wii with the hacks from this site. Ryan is just getting started and so far he has made a great impact and everyone is right he deserves to be recognized for his contributions to freeing our wii's .
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Best site so far   My thoughts on wiikend hacks. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm

i have to say that this site has done an exceptional job keeping the site user friendly.
main thoughts:
-well organized
-clear instructions
-clean (no random pop-ups)

--- on another note i think a new preloader .30 has been released if its relevant to any of the tutorials.
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on wiikend hacks.   My thoughts on wiikend hacks. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:03 pm

okay cool, thanks uriel. i will definitely check into that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on wiikend hacks.   My thoughts on wiikend hacks. Empty

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on wiikend hacks.
Page 1 of 1