Wiikend hacks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very friendly homebrew help site for the wii. Forum used in sync with Wiikendhacks.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?

Go down 
+2
mybigleftnut90
The Revenger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Revenger

How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? Empty
PostSubject: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Screen goes all green when I play it with Neo R7 and the wii just resets itself after this.
Back to top Go down
mybigleftnut90
Contributor
Contributor
mybigleftnut90

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:09 am

well since the game actually hasn't come out yet, it's probably a bad copy. I would wait like a week after it's release to download a good copy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mybigleftnut90
shox3
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 am

actually the pal version is out
Back to top Go down
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

its probably because it is the pal version, trying using Geckos OS, that always works for loading out of region games for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
The Revenger

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
shox3
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 am

i'm just waiting for december to come so my download limit restarts and i can get this sucker XD
Back to top Go down
mybigleftnut90
Contributor
Contributor
mybigleftnut90

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:43 am

Does anybody know if this game works on 4.0 or does it need to be 4.2 and up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mybigleftnut90
l2yan
Admin
Admin
l2yan

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 pm

if you use a loader then you should be able to skip the update, as far as i know there is a cios patch that has just been released in order to play the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
shox3
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:35 am

Where would I find this patch?
Back to top Go down
fredfinkle
Contributor
Contributor
fredfinkle

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:06 pm

shox3 wrote:
i'm just waiting for december to come so my download limit restarts and i can get this sucker XD
Funny you mention that because I downloaded this game last night, everything works just fine. I still have the iso on my computer I don't know if it would work but I can try to email you it, just go to messages on this board and send me a private message of your email remember it will take a while for you to receive . This is is a pal version so you do need to change your region settings in your backup launcher.
Back to top Go down
shox3
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:46 am

I actually just started downloading it with utorrent. It'll take a while for me to get because i have to pace the download. I share my internet with the rest of the family and sometimes people check the download percentage compared to the percentage of the month passed. It's a real bitch. Also, I live in Australia, so my wii is already in pal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fredfinkle
Contributor
Contributor
fredfinkle

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm

good luck, let us know how it goes
Back to top Go down
jes.2xu

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 am

I just got this and started playing it.

Its prity sweet! . . . . havent got around to playing with more than one player yet tho that should be the fun part! haha

I downloaded a multiple file .rar torrent (scrubbed I think), added it with wbfs manager for mac to my HDD, I am using USB loaderGX rev983 with IOS 222 and 249 And im on 4.1.
It worked straight off first time didnt have to change any of my settings or anything.

I have played it for around 2 hours all up I would say. No problems at all.
Back to top Go down
shox3
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 am

finally finished downloading it today and i can't get it to work. I'm pretty sure i need to patch it and i downloaded a file called SMNP.dol, however I have no idea what to do with it. Can anybody help me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?
Page 1 of 1