Very friendly homebrew help site for the wii. Forum used in sync with Wiikendhacks.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Revenger

PostSubject: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Screen goes all green when I play it with Neo R7 and the wii just resets itself after this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mybigleftnut90
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:09 am

well since the game actually hasn't come out yet, it's probably a bad copy. I would wait like a week after it's release to download a good copy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/mybigleftnut90
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 am

actually the pal version is out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l2yan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

its probably because it is the pal version, trying using Geckos OS, that always works for loading out of region games for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
The Revenger

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 am

i'm just waiting for december to come so my download limit restarts and i can get this sucker XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mybigleftnut90
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:43 am

Does anybody know if this game works on 4.0 or does it need to be 4.2 and up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/mybigleftnut90
l2yan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 pm

if you use a loader then you should be able to skip the update, as far as i know there is a cios patch that has just been released in order to play the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Wiikendhacks.com
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:35 am

Where would I find this patch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fredfinkle
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:06 pm

shox3 wrote:
i'm just waiting for december to come so my download limit restarts and i can get this sucker XD
Funny you mention that because I downloaded this game last night, everything works just fine. I still have the iso on my computer I don't know if it would work but I can try to email you it, just go to messages on this board and send me a private message of your email remember it will take a while for you to receive . This is is a pal version so you do need to change your region settings in your backup launcher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:46 am

I actually just started downloading it with utorrent. It'll take a while for me to get because i have to pace the download. I share my internet with the rest of the family and sometimes people check the download percentage compared to the percentage of the month passed. It's a real bitch. Also, I live in Australia, so my wii is already in pal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fredfinkle
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm

good luck, let us know how it goes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jes.2xu

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 am

I just got this and started playing it.

Its prity sweet! . . . . havent got around to playing with more than one player yet tho that should be the fun part! haha

I downloaded a multiple file .rar torrent (scrubbed I think), added it with wbfs manager for mac to my HDD, I am using USB loaderGX rev983 with IOS 222 and 249 And im on 4.1.
It worked straight off first time didnt have to change any of my settings or anything.

I have played it for around 2 hours all up I would say. No problems at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shox3

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 am

finally finished downloading it today and i can't get it to work. I'm pretty sure i need to patch it and i downloaded a file called SMNP.dol, however I have no idea what to do with it. Can anybody help me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?   

Back to top Go down

How do I play New Super Marion Bros Wii?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1